Tuesday 10 February 2015

My Birthday Wishlist



My Birthday is on the 18th February so I have put together a collage of items that I love. There's so many different items that I like that I am a consumers dream. First off I have chosen the Fragrance Library by Demeter. They started off in the USA and then have been brought over and are available to buy in Boots stores. They have amazing scents which are unique and I love the thought of them. I did see another to add to the list but it was too late after I had made the collage. The one that I saw was Bubblegum scented. I'd love to smell like bubblegum all day! The scents that I have chosen sound absolutely scrumptious and I am really intrigued by the innovativeness of the brand.

I then chose some Tony Moly products as I love the packaging. It's absolutely adorable. I'd wear the scent through the day. I love the shade of the lilac blush and I chose the lip scrub simply because it's in the shape of lips.




I'm going to have a huge shopping spree in Primark and when I searched on their site, these were some of the pieces that are new in. Holographic is my absolute favourite and I love anything and everything with it on. The coat is multi coloured and I would wear this at the weekends. I love the mix of colours used on it as this is the perfect palette for me.

I love the uniqueness of Lime Crime. I have one lipstick already by this brand in a bright red. I would have chosen one of the above colours but I couldn't get hold of any at the time. The whole packaging, brand and products are fabulous and I love the shades of the three lipsticks that I have chosen.
I'd love to try the Lime Crime nail polishes too and to add the blue shade alongside these ones. I love the logo and the colours are gorgeous.


Meghan Trainor Title Album // Primark Cornflower Blue Jeans // Pastel Flower Necklace
I'm Your Present Mermaid Necklace // Vintage Fire Opal Ring // Etude House Etoinette Lipsticks
 Dear My Blooming Lips- Lipstick    //    Juicycocktail Gradation Nails // Beauty and the Beast Rose Necklace- Bouf

I love Meghan Trainor's songs and fashion style so I'd love this album to listen to. My family says I'm just like her! The jeans and necklace from Primark are a lovely shade of blue and they would go with so many other items that I already own in my wardrobe.

I love 'I'm Your Present' shop and have bought a couple of items from their Etsy shop in the past. I love these Mermaid necklaces and I love the leggings that she makes too.

I've always loved Opals. The colours are beautiful and so when I spotted this one, I fell in love. This one has stronger colours as it's a fire opal but I like regular opals also.

Next up are items from Etude House which has the most kawaii packaging ever. It's like a princesses dream and I'd love to own these pretty lipsticks. The Juicycocktail nail sets are a set of three polishes in complimentary shades that you can use to create an ombre nail look.

Finally, I love Disney and one of my favourite films is Beauty and The Beast. Look how beautiful the rose in the glass container is.

I've already bought myself the Miniaturist book as it sounded so good and I just couldn't wait. I won't be getting most of these items as they will add up to a lot but I'd love to own them all.

Do you like anything on my wishlist?

Love Laura xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment