Monday 16 September 2013

Miss Glossy September / October unboxing


Super excited to receive my Miss Glossy bag this morning. This one is aimed at a younger audience and is available every two months. I love this one and think I prefer it to their Glossybox because it's colourful , fun and more suited to my personality.

The bag colour changes each month. Previously I have been delivered a green and purple one.
I actually got this one free this time for filling out reviews on their website and earning enough Glossydots which is a great incentive.
Included inside I received;

 Katy Perry Killer Queen 1.5ml sample. 50ml £29.50, 100ml for £38.50
"This new, strikingly gorgeous fragrance captures Katy Perry's rebellious spirit while throwing convention to the wind. Killer Queen is a charming playful Floriental fragrance."
I prefer Miss Glossy perfume samples as the Glossybox ones seem to be more mature. This perfume smells gorgeous and I would consider purchasing this. I was pleased with this as it's brand new out and I would have tried this out in a shop too.

JvG Soft touch eyeliner £6.95 full size. I've not heard of this brand before and when I tried it out it has a soft texture which makes application super easy. Even though I have lots of eyeliners I'm pleased that I got this as it reminds me of a Bare Minerals one that I had which was super soft and great to apply. It also is meant to be waterproof too which is an added bonus full of staying - power.

Skinetica Anti-blemish Gel Full size of this would be £6.99 for 80ml. This claims to calm and clear skin blemishes within 2-3 days, is suitable for all skin types and also acts as a supertoner and a base for make-up. I can't wait to try this out as from trying out different face creams from my selection,  one of them has made my skin break out a bit so hopefully this should clear it up.

NYC Nail polish in the shade Times Square 9.7ml for only £1.79 . I've just bought a red dress so this will look perfect with it. It is meant to be quick drying polish too so I will test it out. I don't usually go for dark colours and reds but it is perfect for this time of year and will change my colour scheme up a bit.

I also received from the  NYC brand - Showtime nail art in the shade 002 Silverism. This will be great for applying details on nails as it has a long thin brush and would be perfect for creating details on Christmas nails.

Beauty Uk posh pout Full sized products at £2.99. I received shade number 3 'Power to the purole' which I'm pleased about as I will wear this colour. These are meant to be highly pigmented with intense moisture to provide a strong, long-lasting colour.

Ooo and almost forgot. I received a double compact mirror with Gabrielle Aplin advertised on it to advertise her album 'English rain' This will be handy to keep in one of my handbags as you can never have enough mirrors.

Overall I'm really pleased with this box for the third time in a row. It makes me smile, excited to receive it and it's fun and colourful. Another plus point is that it only costs £7 and it comes out every two months. I hope they keep this one going as previously bought a Glossy Box- male version and this was discontinued.

Do you subscribe to this box?


No comments:

Post a Comment